Wednesday, July 31, 2013

i had written an email to my family about the idea of "do-ocracy" as opposed to all the other "crazies". i  was extremely excited about where i found it and so sent this link to my family :
 http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html

the message back from my sister was pure poetry, here it is :)
======================================================

I read it all, if only to find the link between the subject and the content
if only to see if there was a context for me....

Its gone clear over my head...but I'm happy

Happy its not a message about Politics
Happy its not about something I need to change in myself
(like Green revolution or save the environment)
or a toxin I might be consuming in micro quantities until it explodes inside me (insidious)
Happy its not something I'm doing that is affecting the Poor.
Happy its not a saying that I have to digest and consume.
Happy that I don't have to change the way I live....
Generally happy
Thank you for sending me a mail from which I could draw no sense
But it made me happy for all the unknown reasons...
======================================================

No comments: